Kawasaki KX80, 1986-1990 Twin Air Air Filter
This superior aftermarket product is a replacement for the Kawasaki original part.
- Coarse open-pore foam catches airborne dirt, grime and sand.
- Thick, flat foam, greaseless sealing ring ensures maximum contact with your airbox, while acting as a breathable gasket for increased air passage.
- Fine open-pore inner foam acts as a second filter to trap the smallest particles while ensuring maximum air passage.
- Fused outer and inner elements prevent dirt and grime from being lodged between layers, unlike Twin Air, this can be a problem with inferior two-piece designs. Trapped particles can restrict airflow. And if dirt works it's way into your engine, a pinhead-sized granule will gouge your cylinder, piston and rings like a bullet.
- Exclusively formulated adhesive ensures glue seams will not break down.
- Twin Air filters are designed to increase airflow while ensuring the highest level of protection from dirt/dust.
Air box, filter cage, frame and air boots also available (1986-1987).